Watch the video of our NEW AS2000 Face-Recognition System.
Simply Look and Go!
The AS2000 is a complete time, attendance and access-control system using face-recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It provides a touchless, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating 'buddy punching' and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and, within seconds, they are identified and clocked in for work. The AS2000 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The AS2000 also includes a built-in dry-contact relay for optional secure access control. The system includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software, including QuickBooks. Now shipped with our latest software, Version 6!
- Uses foolproof face-recognition technology to instantly identify employees
- Provides contactless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
- Eliminates 'buddy punching' and the need for cards and badges
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network
- Supports 100 employees but may be easily expanded to up to 500 per device
- Includes a built-in dry-contact relay for optional physical-access control
- Includes PayClock software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software
- Installation Method: Wall Mount
- Power: 12V DC, Working Current: 500 mA
- Verification Speed: Less than 1 second
- Record Capacity: 150,000 Time Records
- Keypad: 4 x 4 Touch-Sensitive (Capacitive) Keypad
- Display: 3½ inch TFT color LCD, 65,000 colors, 320 x 240 resolution
- Environment Light: 0-5000Lux
- Working Distance: 1-2½ feet
- Working Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Working Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Size: 7¼' L x 3½'W x 5¼'H
- Weight: 1.15lb.
- Image Capacity: 70,000 Images
- Security Image Capacity: 4GB SD Card
- Card Recognition: Lathem proximity badge
- Security Alarm: Tamper Alarm
- Output for Access-Control System: Standard Wiegand 26/34 output, Built-in relay
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- XP - SP2 or later
- Windows 7
- Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free disk space; up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online features/services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Network Interface: Network adapter configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network
Also, Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1 will be included in the installation of Version 6.
Please Note: This item is compatible with the following products:
SPG 1413-8888, AS2000 System Support Agreement
SPG 1413-8889, AS2000 Terminal Only Support Agreement
SPG 1413-9002, AS 2000-Face Recognition Terminal Only
Please Note: Image depicted may be a representation of a similar product and may differ from the actual item.